Oxbow Marina currently has more than 300 slips comprised of floating docks, which adjust according to the river’s water level. Our private water basin provides a safe boating experience and protects our customers’ boats from high water, currents, and river debris. We have private beaches where children can play or you can relax and watch great blue herons, ducks and the occasional bald eagle glide over the marina. Our tennis courts, available for dock customers only, are open daily with lighting at night. Many of our slip rental customers just enjoy relaxing with friends at their dock while enjoying the peacefulness of a spectacular sunset.
All customers must fill out a Dock Application and submit it to:
180 Island Road
Northampton, MA 01060
- Each spring, Oxbow Marina hosts Dock Day when all final slip assignments are confirmed. Slip customers must submit their signed Slip Rental Contracts with full payment on or before Dock Day. Dates are posted on the News & Events page.
Dock Day also features a complimentary barbecue, free give-a-ways, raffles, and presentations on boating topics including safety and protecting our river’s environment. It’s also a chance to see the latest models and to stock up on supplies and equipment.
Slip Rental Amenities include:
- Choose from slips Map of Marina with or without electricity and water.
- Access to the private bathrooms, which are equipped with showers.
- Free vehicle parking for slip customers and their invited guests. (Oxbow Marina parking stickers are issued to slip rental customers and must be placed on the left rear window of the vehicle for security purposes.)
- Free use of boat launching ramps. Ramps are exclusively for the boats of our slip rental customers to prevent long lines at the ramps.
- Free boat trailer storage (during the season) is also provided to our slip customers.
- Tennis courts
- Bagged ice (for fee)
- Marina Security Officer
- Onsite Parts and Marine Store
- Fuel Dock
- Pump Out Services
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- Dock Day Party
- 4th of July Barbecue Party
- Weekly water-skiing shows